Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Coming out of the dark

Between the last entry and today, I've come to a new place... As I said before, writing has always been my best therapy. I wrote a story a couple of weeks ago that helped me tremendously and I seem to have finally come to terms with my great nephew's death. I think anyway... I am still grieving - I think there will always be a part of me that is grieving. But to move forward, I had to write... And write I did. What came out felt inspired - I wrote it in about a half hour and it all just poured out. I sent it to my sister and niece for Michael's birthday on October 2. They both liked it and I think it could possibly help other people with children who have lost siblings or even just people who have lost children.

In any case, hopefully, my blog will become a place of light and education again and I will no longer be posting sad and heavy things... So, back to reality people!
:D

No comments: