Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dealing with fevers...

So 105.2 is a high temperature for a kid, right?  Oz has the Hand, Foot and Mouth virus.  It is seriously no fun.   He has been miserable since Friday - we took him to the ER on Saturday (what a fun fourth of July!).  They gave him fluids and ibuprofen, tylenol.  I now have a slight fever, head ache and feel pretty dang miserable. I am managing to get school done with the kids while I am sick.  All I have to say is thank goodness for Time4learning!  It is a blessing on days like this.  

I await the drywall contractor to come and do his touch up so the painting contractor can come and put on a second coat of paint in both bathrooms.  The new contractor has been wonderful and I am really hoping we will have fresh new bathrooms for games night.  It will be so nice not to have to worry if children are going to fall through the floor when accidentally opening the door!

Our first 2 weeks of school are going well and the kids have really accomplished a lot.  We are starting to find our groove.  Working out a new schedule has been really difficult, but it looks like we have it now.  

Off to take some medicine and hope my fever drops soon.

1 comment:

Isabel said...

Hi! I am so sorry to hear that! Hoipe Oz and you are better now.

Hopew your remodelling will be finished soo!